Holders of the Palestinian General School Certificate (Injaz)
Admission for all students is determined in accordance with the minimum average of each specialization. Each applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- A copy of the personal ID
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A certified copy of the Palestinian General School Certificate transcript
Holders of International Certificates (SAT I & SAT II, GCE, GCSE, IGCSE, IB, ABITOUR)
Admission for all students is determined in accordance with the minimum average of each specialization. Each applicant is required to submit the certificate after obtaining Injaz equivalency.
Holders of Bagrut Certificate
For more information about Bagrut Certificate Admission (Available in Arabic)
Holders of Certificates from the Arab Countries (Arab Gulf, Saudi Arabia)
Acceptance of students transferred from other accredited universities:
Admission of students from other accredited universities will be considered according to the following conditions:
- Students must have passed at least 30 accredited hours with a minimum accumulative average of 70%
- Students are accepted based on their average in high school.
- Students who are dismissed from their university will not be accepted.
- Credited hours transfer will be discussed upon each case’s conditions
- Students are to submit a certified copy of their high school exam certificate.
- Students are to submit an official copy of their academic transcript certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Students are to submit an official copy of their courses’ descriptions.