You can get your admission application, and receive your user name and password, from the following locations:
- PALPAY payment centers in all Palestinian governorates
To find a payment center near you, visit www.palpay.ps
- Bank of Palestine (all branches including Birzeit University Branch), which offers the PALPAY service.
Working hours for Birzeit University Branch:
- Daily (except Fridays and Sundays) from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Thursdays from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Birzeit University’s Finance Department from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM (except Fridays and Sundays)
At PALPAY payment centers, ask the person in charge to give you the admission application for the undergraduate level (bachelor program). Hand over your ID number and pay the application fees (40 Jordanian dinars- nonrefundable).
After paying the fees, the person in charge will give you a receipt that has information to fill your application form online, through this link: admission.birzeit.edu
To complete your application form, follow these steps:
- Go to: admission.birzeit.edu
- Enter your ID number (Payer) that is written on your receipt in the “Application No.” section.
- Enter your receipt number “Receipt No.” in the password section (See the example).
- Fill your application form.