Certificates and Documents

A student can request official documents from Registration and Admission Office through Ritaj, or visiting their offices at Birzeit University campus. The student will have to pay for the papers he/she requested at the Finance Department.

Click here to learn about the papers you can get. 

or for more information please contact: 

Zuhour Suboh

[email protected]