- Professional Portfolio Assistance via one-on-one and group sessions to help students and alumni build their e Portfolios on Masari Portal.
- Career Assessment Tools to help students explore the career path options.
- Scholarship Application Guidance for insight on the application process and related application materials.
Training and Workshops
- Professional Development to help students and alumni distinguish themselves from thousands of other graduates through technical/ and or soft skills capacity building.
- Job Search Skills Workshops and mock interview and resume (CV) building sessions.
- Opportunities allowing students to explore what a job is like first-hand before being officially hired
Job Placement Assistance
- We actively seek and announce positions suitable for our students and alumni on a consistent basis
- Network Building by attending conferences, workshops and other gatherings held on and off-campus by Birzeit University and labor market institutions
- Management and development of Masari Portal a Career management system connecting BZU students, graduates & alumni with the labor market and a platform for firms/organizations to post training and work opportunities.