Virtual Lecture: “Design Thinking at the Corona Time”
The Program of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
cordially invites you to attend
a Virtual General Lecture Titled
Eng. Yousef DarDeek
(MBA master student who will present his thesis)
To join the general lecture, scan the QR code above or refer to this link: https://bit.ly/3a35Lpk
Design Thinking is a human-centered problem-solving approach that integrates human needs with technology and business to achieve feasible, viable, and desirable solutions. A problem-solving approach that indeed in need now to overcome this crisis together. The spreading of coronavirus around the world forced governments to shutdown almost everything including education at all levels, however; online learning and remote learning have maintained the continuity of our educational process.
In this virtual general lecture, the speaker will talk about the following:
- What is design thinking?
- What are the phases of design thinking?
- Examples of using design thinking as guide for implementing projects
- How to use design thinking approach online for implementing graduation projects for Engineering and IT graduate students.
Our Engineering and IT graduates from the Faculty of Engineering and Technology
We know that you have difficulties in implementing your graduation projects during the current situation. Get new insights, by joining our online general lecture;
- You will learn how to empathize and feel with your target group
- You will learn how to frame critical engineering problems
- You will learn how to provide innovative solutions, how to build solutions with others (users,experts), and how to test solution with users.