Rana Yassin, Officer in the Grants and Contracts Office, has worked at the university since 1996, she holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a master’s degree in strategic planning and fundraising from the Arab American University.
The tasks in the Grants and Contracts Office are focused on the following matters:
- Following up on the donor's calls to submit and announce project proposals, and coordinate between the various units at the university.
- Providing information on research funding opportunities for faculty members and researchers at the university.
- Go over proposals directed to fundraising in line with university policy.
- Technical review of grant agreements and contracts to ensure that they are issued in accordance with the relevant instructions.
- Announcing the research and advisory vacancies available in the university's units.
Highly skilled in several areas, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Project management
- Research in the field of development
- The ability to monitor and evaluate
- The ability to develop an estimated budget for projects