PHD researcher in law Vrije Universiteit of Brussel VUB University, Belgium, Faculty Member – Faculty of law and Public Administration from 2018, Manager of legislative support Unit and Member of the Board of the Institute of Law from 2012 -2018, Birzeit University, senior legal researcher at the Institute of Law of Birzeit University since 2006, and director of a number of projects in it, and part time lecturer in the Faculty of Law and Administration - Birzeit University since 2012, master degree in private law in intellectual property, project manager for many projects in IOL Funded by Konrad Adenuar Stiftung and UNDP.
Contributing to the establishment and development of specialized professional diploma program in legislative drafting and director of it, and director for the professional Diploma in legal skills program 2012 -2018, founder for Diploma in parliamentary affairs and Legislative Policy 2018, contributed to a number of studies related to legislative process, economics, law and politics, good government, participated in the drafting of several Palestinian legislation, participated in the a number of conferences local, regional and international, a member of the high National committee for the legislative plan of the government, and Member in the national committee responsible for reviewing the Palestinian judicial system after the Palestinian split 2007(national committee). Member in the national committee responsible for legal aid in Palestinian legal system. member in the official legal committee responsible for reviewing the Palestinian legislation after the Palestinian split 2007(national committee established by secretariat general cabinet decision) A member in the national committee that responsible about preparing the manual of public consultation and legislative drafting manual in cooperation with the ministry of justice.
Expert in the field of legislative drafting and Parliamentary Affairs, and has a number of studies in the field of good legislative process, law and economy, law and politics, governance and freedom of access to information and freedom of opinion and expression. Prepared number of manuals related to, legislative process, legislative drafting, public consultation, elections, regulatory impact assessment. provide assistance in drafting many Palestinian regulations; and participated in a number of local and international conferences on the legislative process.
- Published manual about guidelines for drafting and reviewing the of legislation from gender perspective, ministry of Justice and IOL.
- Published report on environment of integrity and transparency in land and water settlement, Aman collision.·
- Published paper about social market economy: objectives and principles. IOL.·
- Published study report about The effectiveness of the monitoring system in the anti- corruption strategic planning. Aman collision.
- Published Policy paper on Agricultural legislation.·
- Published Manual on regulatory impact assessment.·
- Published Manual on reviewing and analyzing the legislation.·
- Publishedstudy on Legislative process split situation and the best solution for harmonization of the laws. ·
- Published 2 policy papers on adopting the regulatory impact assessment in Palestinian legal as reform tool, and the other about public consultation as a tool for Community control.·
- Published Working Paper The Complaint-Handling System and Civilian Oversight of the Palestinian Security Sector. With DCAF.
- policy paper on Security Sector Basic Law ·
- published book entitled the environment of integrity and responsibility in security sector, gap analyses in legal side ( laws of security forces). With DCAF.
- published book entitled Political Rights in Palestine between the anvil of inertial political divide and prospects of national reconciliation. with a group of researchers
- published book entitled the impact of the Palestinian split on the rule of law: law, economic, political perspectives. with a group of researchers
- published Book entitledreality of public rights in Palestine between regulation, restrictions,and oversight. with a group of researchers.
- Published manual " Legislative process manual in Palestinian legislative council", with UNDP/PAPP. with a group of researchers.
- published book entitled environment of integrity and transparency in public tender. Aman establishment.
- published report on the public procurement in the government, with Aman Foundation.
- published book entitled Legislative Status in the Palestinian Territory 2007-2012: Mechanisms, Consequences and Solutions” with a group of researchers, the Institute of Law.
- Published manual Media freedom and security sector governance, the role of the media in security sector governance A toolkit for trainer, DCAF Foundation.
- Master theses the title Civil Protection of Copyright: “Application on E – Learning of Higher Education” “Comparative Study”, Birzeit University.
- published book entitled Small and medium project between the text and practice: selected topics, with a group of researchers, the Institute of Law.
- published Report entitled Integrity in the collection of public money: tax evasion: the reality and challenges, with Aman Foundation.
- published report, entitled environment of integrity and transparency in the construction sector, the cases of granting building permits the construction and rehabilitation of roads, with Aman Foundation.
- published book entitled access to information and the rule of the security sector, 2010. With a group of researchers, with DCAF.
- published book titled the Palestinian media and the rule of the security sector: reference texts, with DCAF.
- published training manual entitled the rights and duties of the President of the local bodies and its members, the Institute of Law / Birzeit University, Within the team.
- published training manual entitled appeals the electoral law of the local elections, the institute Law / Birzeit University, Within the team.
- published training manual entitled civilian control of the local elections, the Institute of law / Birzeit University, Within the team.
- published study entitled the reality of the justice sector in Palestine case, Musawa Foundation.
- published book entitled Legal Guide business environment in Palestine with a group of researchers, 2009 the Institute of Law.
- book publication entitled, assess the adherence to the preventive measures in the United Nations Convention against Corruption, with the Foundation for Security with the researchers.
- A book Titled; Legal and Regulatory frame work of government management of legislative process (The Palestinian Case), with a group of researchers, published by Institute of Law- Birzeit University.
- March 2007, An Article Titled; The Role of Governments in the Legislative Process and the absence of the Legislative Plan, Al-ayyam Palestinian Newspaper.