Hazem Abu Sara
Hazem Abu Sara
Hazem Abusara is an Associate Professor of Physics. He earned his Ph.D. from Mississippi State University, the USA in 2011. His dissertation was titled: "Nuclear Phenomena in Covariant Density Functional Theory". Under the supervision of Prof. Anatoli V. Afanasjev. He earned his master's degree from the same university in 2008.
- A.V. Afanasjev and H. Abusara, Hyperdeformation in the cranked relativistic mean field theory: the Z= 40-58 region of the nuclear chart, Phys. Rev. C78, 014315 (2008).
- H. Abusara and A. V. Afanasjev, Hyperdeformation in the Cd isotopes: A microscopic analysis, Phys. Rev. C 79, 024317 (2009).
- Q.A.Ijaz, W. C. Ma, H. Abusara, A. V. Afanasjev, Y. B. Xu, R. B. Yadav, Y. C Zhang, M. P. Carpenter, R. V. F. Janssens, T. L. Khoo, T. Lauristen, and D. T. Nisius, Excited superdeformed bands in 154Dy and cranked relativistic mean field Phys. Rev. C 80, 034322 (2009).
- A.V. Afanasjev and H. Abusara, Time-odd mean fields in covariant density functional theory: Nonrotating systems, Phys. Rev. C81, 014309 (2010).
- A.V. Afanasjev and H. Abusara, Time-odd mean fields in covariant density functional theory: Rotating systems, Phys. Rev. C82, 034329 (2010).
- A.V. Afanasjev, H. Abusara, E. Litvinova and P. Ring, Spectroscopy of the heaviest nuclei, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 312 092004, (2011).
- H. Abusara, A. V. Afanasjev and P. Ring, Fission barriers in actinides in covariant density functional theory: role of triaxiality, Phys. Rev. C 82, 044303 (2010).
- P. Ring, H. Abusara, A. V. Afanasjev, G.A. Lalazissis, T. Niksic and D. Vretenar, Modern applications of covariant density functional theory, Int. Jour. of Mod. Phys. E volume 20(2) pp235-243,2011.
- H. Abusara, A. V. Afanasjev and P. Ring, Fission barriers in covariant density functional theory: extrapolation to superheavy nuclei, Phys. Rev. C 85, 024314 (2012).
- A. V. Afanasjev, H. Abusara and P. Ring, Recent Progress In The Study Of Fission Barriers In Covariant Density Functional Theory, Int. Jour. of Mod. Phys. E volume 21(5) pp 1250025 , May2012.
- A. V. Afansjev, H. Abusara, Covariant density functionals theory: Time-odd channel investigated,AIP Conf. Proc.-Aug 2009- Volume 1165, pp. 283-286, Nuclear Structure And Dynamics 09:Proceedings of the International Conference
- J.B. Snyder, W. Reviol, D.G. Sarantites, A.V. Afanasjev, R.V.F. Janssens, H. Abusara, M.P. Carpenter, X. Chen, C.J Chiara , J.P. Greene, T. Lauritsen, E.A. McCutchan , D. Seweryniak, S.Zhu,High-spin transition quadrupole moments in neutron-rich Mo and Ru nuclei: testing \gamma softness.Physics Letters B 723 (2013) 61-65
- A. V. Afansjev, H. Abusara, and P. Ring, Nuclear fission in covariant density functional theory, EPJ Web of Conferences, Volume 62, 03003, 2013
- H. Abusara, Shakeb Ahmad, and S. Othman, Triaxiality softness and shape coexistence in Mo and Ru isotopes, Phys. Rev. C 95, 054302 (2017)
- H Abusara, Fission barrier of actinides and superheavy nuclei: effect of pairing interaction, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 869, (1),012051,2017
- H. Abusara and Shakeb Ahmad, Search of islands of stability for hypothetical superheavy nuclei using covariant density functional theory, Turk. J. Phys. 41, (2017), 203-216
- K. Nomura, R. Rodríguez-Guzmán, Y. M. Humadi, L. M. Robledo, H. Abusara, Structure of krypton isotopes within the interacting boson model derived from the Gogny energy density functional, Phys. Rev. C 96 (3), 034310 (2017)
- H. Abusara and Shakeb Ahmad, Shape evolution in Kr, Zr, and Sr isotopic chains in covariant density functional theory, Phys. Rev. C 96 (6), 064303 (2017)
- A V Afanasjev, H Abusara and S E Agbemava, Octupole deformation in neutron-rich actinides and superheavy nuclei and the role of nodal structure of single-particle wavefunctions in extremely deformed structures of light nuclei, Phys. Scr. 93 (2018) 034002 (7pp)
- A. V. Afanasjev, H. Abusara, From cluster structures to nuclear molecules: the role of single-particle degrees of freedom, Phys. Rev. C 97 (2), 024329 (2018) (Impact factor 3.82)
- Tabassum Naz, Shakeb Ahmad and H. Abusara, Triple-shape and Superdeformation in Pb isotopes, Acta Physica Polonica B 49(9), P 1653-1681 (2018) (Impact factor 0.998)
- Tabassum Naza, M. Bhuyan, Shakeb Ahmad, S. K. Patra, and H.Abusara, Correlation among the nuclear structure and effective symmetry energy of finite nuclei, Nuclear Physics A 987,295-320, (2019) (Impact factor 1.992)
- Nihad J. AbuAwwad, H. Abusara, and Shakeb Ahmad, Ground state properties of Zn, Ge, and Se isotopic chains in covariant density functional theory, Phys. Rev. C101(6), 064322(2020) (Impact factor 3.82)