- Type of mobility: Staff Teaching/Training Mobility
- Timeframe of mobilties: Second Semester 2018/2019
- Number of mobility: one mobility in Philology/ languages)
- Period of Mobiltiy: 5 days of teaching/training (8 teaching hours weekly) + 2 days for traveling.
- Grant Conditions: Subsistence allowance: 120€ per day and Travel Aid 530€
- DEADLINE: 05/11/2018
To apply candidates must:
- Be staff working in Birzeit University.
- Complete on-line the Erasmus+ Application form: http://www.ub.edu/uri/erasmuska107.htm
- Send by email to [email protected] the CV Europass in English language
- Send by email to [email protected] the Teaching Mobility Agreement proposal indicating the teaching plan to be followed at the University of Barcelona (template of the Teaching Mobility Agreement proposal in the website http://www.ub.edu/uri/erasmuska107.htm or Click here)
- Send by email to [email protected] the proof of language proficiency with a level of B2 in English or B1 of Spanish/Catalan Language
- Send by email to [email protected] the invitation letter by the hosting department.
For any question: Contact Dr. Amir Khalil, Officer of the External Academic Relations ([email protected])