IEWS has solid networks and collaboration with local and international partners. It has joint research and education activities with universities and institutes in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and USA. IEWS is an active member of networks and partnerships at the national, regional and global levels in record with leading local and international partners.
Training and Capacity Building
The IEWS offers training programs that target middle career professionals working in the various Palestinian institutions. These training and capacity building programs cover the following major subjects:
- Planning and design of water supply and sewerage systems.
- Planning and design of urban wastewater treatment plants.
- Control and monitoring of unit operation and process optimization.
- Planning and design of desalination and membrane bioreactors
- Solid waste management and sanitary landfills design.
- Planning and design of water reuse schemes and bioresource recovery.
- Water pollution prevention and environmental management.
- Environmental impact assessment and cleaner production.