Nutrition and Dietetics
Provide students with basic competencies in Nutrition and Dietetics as an interdisciplinary approach.
- Improve health services at the individual and population levels.
- Recognize nutrition-related concerns during the life span and demonstrate abilities to manage these issues.
- Understand the importance of nutrition in disease prevention and disease management at different stages.
- Demonstrate knowledge of food composition including macro and micronutrients, their nutritional value, and contribution to the overall quality of diet.
- Display ability to gather and analyze data needed to solve the nutrition problem.