IALIIS offers an interdisciplinary Master degree in International Studies. The degree is earned after the completion of studying the four fields of international history, politics, economics, and law.
The program aims to graduate highly qualified individuals who are able to comprehend international and regional issues, trained academically to use this knowledge in the economic, legal, diplomatic or political fields in the public or private sectors in Palestine.
The program aims to develop ability, knowledge, critical and analytical skills of the student’s on subjects relating to international politics by focusing on different themes, relating to international politics from various perspectives, as well as research in academic theoretical frameworks that relate to international events and issues. This arms the student with knowledge based on academic methodology.
- Enhance student's understanding of International Studies concepts.
- Develop student's knowledge in subjects relating to international politics.
- Enable the student to link between the theoretical and methodological basis of academic research and international events.
- Develop student’s skills in research and academic writing.
- Enhance student's analytical and critical skills.
- Develop student's skills of debate, argument and persuasion.
- Enhance comparison skill between international phenomena from different views (legally, politically, economically, diplomatically).
- Assuring students have solid theoretical and methodological foundations for the future understanding international and regional politics.
- Researchers and academics.
- Diplomatic personnel – international / regional nature jobs in the public sector or the private sector.