Finance and Banking
Provide students with basic competencies in Finance and Banking as an interdisciplinary approach.
- Provide students with finance theories necessary to achieve high levels of knowledge in financial management, banking and insurance.
- Integrate applied learning to improve students’ expertise and abilities required for making sound financial decisions.
- Define finance concepts and theories.
- Describe the operations of financial markets and institutions.
- Explain the legal financial environment.
- Develop skills in analyzing financial reports and recommend solutions.
- Develop interpersonal skills and teamwork.