Provide students with basic competencies in Business Admiration as an interdisciplinary approach.
- To acquire basic knowledge in management, business administration and organizations.
- To practice leadership, management and other business related skills.
- To demonstrate an understanding of business issues and contemporary ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Recognize the anatomy of organizations: individual, group, organizational, and inter-organizational levels.
- Understand the key functions, aspects, elements, systems, theories, practices and dynamics of an organization.
- Distinguish the various types, sizes and legal forms of organizations.
- Identify own learning needs for professional or personal development.
- Develop business competencies in management, leadership and research.