Arabic Language and Literature
Provide students with basic competencies in Arabic Language and Literature as an interdisciplinary approach.
- Promote students’ competence in the trends of literature, linguistics and criticism and its historic stages.
- Foster students’ mindful and critical sense of belonging to their living and dynamic language and their cultural heritage.
- Correctly use the language in different means of communication.
- Analyze texts, in particular the literary genre.
- Infer texts. Learn general rhetoric, literary and linguistic rules inductively; and construct their own texts in accordance with the language syntax and styles.