Faculty Member - Department Of Accounting
Northern University of Malaysia
1. Naser, Kamal & Hassan, Yousef. Factors influencing external audit fees of companies listed on Dubai Financial Market, International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Vol. 9, No. 3, 2016.
2. Hassan, Yousef; Naser, Kamal & Hijazi, Rafiq. The Influence of Corporate Governance on Corporate Performance: Evidence from Palestine, Afro-Asian J. of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 6, N0. 3,2016
3. Hassan, Yousef. Determinants of Audit Report Lag: Evidence from Palestine, Journal of Accounting in Emerging Economies,(JAEE), Vol. 6, No. 1, 2016.
4. Hassan, Yousef & Hijazi, Rafiq. Determinants of Voluntary Formation of Company Audit Committee: Evidence from Palestine, Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Vol. 11, No. 1, August 2015.
5. Hassan, Yousef & Naser, K. Determinants of Audit Fees: Evidence from an Emerging Economy, International Business Research (IBR), Vol. 6, No. 8, August 2013.
6. Naser, K. and Hassan, Yousef. (2013). Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting: Evidence from an Emerging Economy,Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business Research (JCIBR), Vol. 2, No.3, May 2013.
7. Shahwan, Tamer and Hassan, Yousef. (2013).Efficiency Analysis of UAE Banks Using Data Envelopment Analysis, Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences (JEAS), published by Emerald in Vol. 29, No.1, May 2013.