CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
KEY ACTION 1
Staff Teaching / Training Mobility from Birzeit University to the University of Barcelona (Spain)
- Type of mobility: Staff Teaching/Training Mobility
- Timeframe of mobilties: Second Semester 2017/2018 or Frist smester 2018/2019
- Number of mobility: 2 teaching ( 1 in all fields and 1 in Philology/ languages), 1 training in Philology/ languages.
- Period of Mobiltiy: 5 days of teaching/training (8 teaching hours weekly) + 2 days for traveling.
- Grant Conditions: Subsistence allowance: 120€ per day and Travel Aid 530€
- DEADLINE: 16/02/2018
To apply candidates must:
- Be staff working in Birzeit University.
- Complete on-line the Erasmus+ Application
- Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the CV Europass in English language
- Send by email to email@example.com the Teaching Mobility Agreement proposal indicating the teaching plan to be followed at the University of Barcelona
- Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the proof of language proficiency with a level of B2 in English or B1 of Spanish/Catalan Language
- Send by email to email@example.com the invitation letter by the hosting department.
For any question: Contact Dr. Amir Khalil, Officer of the External Academic Relations (External.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Office of External Academic Relations