How to apply
For new graduate students who want to apply for our master's programs:
- Get your application from The Registration and Admissions Office in BZU after paying the application fees in one of the Bank of Palestine and the Arab Bank branches.
- Fill your online application online http://admission.birzeit.edu/
The following documents must be submitted to the Registration and Admissions Office:
- (1) Personal photo
- A copy to your personal ID
- Certified copy for the General Secondary Certificate Exam (total average must be more than 65%)
- Certified copy for the BA Certificate by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- A copy for your transcript from the university certified by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- Two recommendation letters
For readmitted students, and are expected to graduate in the next semester please apply at the Registration and Admissions Office, and attach a transcript for the previous semesters you were enrolled in.
Tuition Fees & Financial Aid
Birzeit University offers an affordable first-rate education. The tuition fees for all our programs are JD 125 per one credit hour. The MBA program tuition fees are JD 160 per one credit hour.
Learn about our academic graduate programs here.
he Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid is here to assist you with the costs of your educational investment. Our committed team of professionals works in partnership with you, providing information on available options and assisting you with the financial aid process.
By completing your application, you may be eligible for loans, grants and scholarships.