We are pleased to provide you with an appropriate scientific and research environment that allows you to extend and share your important contributions with experts in the field of sustainable development, public administration and public policy.
The conference will also provide telecommunication alternatives such as video conferencing and other video-conference means for researchers who cannot enter Palestine .It will also provide English to Arabic interpretation and vice versa.
To register and submit your papers, please contact
Jehad Alayasa (Conference Coordinator): [email protected]
Zina Alazzeh (Administrative Assistant): [email protected]
- Submission of paper abstracts: 01/12/2018 - 13/1/2019
- Accepted Abstracts Announcement: 15/1/2019
- Submission of complete research papers: 1/03/2019
- Accepted papers announced by the scientific committee: 1/04/2019
Abstracts Guidelines and Acceptance
- Each abstract submitted has one thematic or sub-thematic area that best describe the contents of the contribution
- Abstract should not exceed 500 words in Arabic or English.
- Consider including minimum 5 related keywords.
- Proposals written in Arabic should use Font Simplified Arabic, font size-14 pt.
- Proposals written in English should use Times New Roman, font size-12 pt.