Refa’ Ramahi,PhD, is currently dean of the Faculty of Education. She was previously the Director of Academic Development Unit, and the Director of Master Program, also she was the former Chairperson of Curriculum and Instruction Department at the Faculty of Education from 2015-2017. She is an assistant professor of Mathematics Education. She holds an MA in Mathematics Education from Birzeit University, and PhD in Mathematics Curricula and Instruction from Jordan University. She served as an academic council member and on a many of university and community committees. She obtained a distinguish instructor award at Birzeit University of the year 2014/2015. She has published a number of educational researches in arabic and english journals. She is interested in PCK, special education and quality of learning and teaching researches
- Ramahi, R. J. (2021). Design, Development, and Implementation of an E-Learning Course: A Case Study Implemented in the COVID-19 Pandemic. In Khan, B. H., Affouneh, S., Hussein Salha, S., & Najee Khlaif, Z. (Eds.), Challenges and Opportunities for the Global Implementation of E-Learning Frameworks (pp. 146-164). IGI Global. http://doi:10.4018/978-1-7998-7607-6.ch01
- Ramahi, R., Khalili, O., Iftaiha, A. (2020). Disabled Students at the Palestinian Universities: Birzeit University as a model, Education in Knowledge Society.file:///C:/Users/hp/Downloads/EasyChair-Preprint-2259%20(4).pdf
- Salhi,L, Ramahi, R.(2020). The perception of Jerusalem School Teachers of the effective Leadership of their managers in the light of the responsibilities of Marzano and his colleagues. An-Najah Research Journal-B-Humanities,. 34(3): 572-558
- Tafany, M., Ramahi, R. (2019). The Effect Of Using Geometric Activities In The Development Of levels Of Geometric Thinking For Sixth Grade Students. Dirasat: Human and Social Sciences, 24(3): 537-580
- Ramahi, R., Shwaikh, J.; Masad, F. (2016). Learning Geometry in Palestine: An Outlook at Students, Teachers and Textbooks. Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics Education, Vol 4, No1. , pp: 29-38.
- Bsharat, A. ;Ramahi, R.( February, 2016) . Quality Assurance in Palestine’s Teacher Education Programs: Lessons for Faculty and Program Leadership. American Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 4, No. 2A.pp:30-36 http://pubs.sciepub.com/education/4/2A/5/
- Ramahi, R.(2014) Van Hiele's Levels of Geometric Thinking of Palestinian Mathematics Textbooks for 1-10th grades.Al Azhar Univrsity Journal for Research, Vol. 16, No.1.pp: 235-260.
- Ramahi, R. (2008). Van Hiele Theory of geometric thinking. Roua Tarbaiyyah, 29: 87-89. Al-Qattan Center for Research and Educational Development, Ramallah, Palestine.