Niveen L. Eid is a Lecturer of Management at Birzeit University, Palestine. She holds an MBA from Birzeit University, Palestine and a Master’s of Science (MSc) in Organization Studies and Human Resource Management from the University of Essex, UK. She is also a business trainer and a business consultant. She is a board member for a number of Palestinian community-based organizations and serves as a volunteering consultant for other Palestinian NGOs and charities. Her research areas of interest include: HRM & Talent Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Organizational Behavior, Organization Studies, Leadership, Business Strategy, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Business Ethics, and Entrepreneurship.
- Akella, D. & Eid, N. (2020). An Institutional Perspective on Workplace Incivility: Case Studies from Academia. Journal of Qualitative Research in Organizations and Management. Forthcoming.
- Akella, D. & Eid, N. (2019). “Social Entrepreneurs as Servant Leaders: Revealing the Implied Nature of Power in Servant Leadership”, Leadership Styles, Innovation, and Social Entrepreneurship in the Era of Digitalization, IGI Global Publications (Forthcoming).
- Akella, D. & Eid, N. (2019). “An Institutional Perspective on Workplace Incivility: Case Studies from Academia”, MidWest Academy of Management Conference, October 10-12 2019, Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
- Akella, D. and Eid, N. (October, 2018) ' Social Entrepreneurs as Servant Leaders: Revealing the Implied Nature of Power in Servant Leadership', MidWest Academy of Management (MAM) Conference, U.S.A, St. Louis.
- Akella, D. and Eid, N. (2018) 'Social Enterprises in Palestine: A Critical Analysis' Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Vol. 12 Issue: 4, pp.510-544.
- Sabella, A. and Eid, N.( April, 2018) 'A strategic perspective of social enterprise sustainability', Entrepreneurship in occupied Palestine: Policies and Prospects Conference, Birzeit University, Palestine.
- Akella, D. and Eid, N. (August, 2017) 'Social Enterprises in Palestine: A Critical Perspective', Academy of Management Conference (AOM), U.S.A, Atlanta.
- Sabella, A., El Far M., and Eid, N. (2016) 'The effects of organizational and job characteristics on employees’ organizational commitment in arts-and-culture organizations', International Journal of Organizational Analysis, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 1002-1024.
- Sabella, A. and Eid, N. (2016). A strategic perspective of social enterprise sustainability, Journal of General Management.Vol. 41, No. 4, pp.71-89.
- Eid, N and Sabella, A. (2014) ‘A Fresh Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Partnerships between Businesses and Non-Profit Sectors’, Journal of Corporate Governance (JCG), Vol. 14 Iss: 3, pp.352 - 362
- Eid, N and Warren, L. (2104) MALAK Technologies, Ltd. A Case of Employee Retention and Talent Management, In Khoury and Khoury (2014) ‘Cases on Management and Organizational behavior in An Arab Context’, IGI Global, pp, 22-39.
- Eid, N. (November, 2009) ‘Readiness of Palestinian Financial Service Providers for CRM Implementation’, Management International Conference (MIC): Tunis.