Alqaisi joins Birzeit University as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Law. Currently, he is the director of the master's program in law and director of the master's program in law and economics – Birzeit Uni. In addition, he is an independent lawyer specialized in commercial law.
Alqaisi received his B.A. in Law from Al-Najah National University in 1999, and his Master's Degree in Law from Birzeit University in 2003, and the Ph.D. from Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), in the field of “Antitrust Law and Competition Law” in 2013.
Alqaisi’s teaching interests mainly concentrate on law and economics, particularly; competition and consumer law. His primary research interests are in the field of competition and consumer law and policy. His research focusses on the evolution and developments of competition and consumer Legal frameworks and policies in the Arab countries, Euro- Middle countries.
- The economic legislation that issued during the division era 2007-2014: Critical Review (Muwaten Institution, to be published in December, 20015). (Arabic)
- The objectives of the Palestinian Draft Law of Competition (Book Chapter) in: Institute of Law: Birzeit University, Essays on The European Economic and Financial Integration: Selected Legal Aspects (Institute of Law: Birzeit University, Palestine: 2013) (English)
- The Palestinian Draft Law on Competition: A Critical Review from a Global Perspective, submitted in - European Economic and Financial Integration through the Regulatory Framework: Steering Legal Aspects, Birzeit – Palestine, 2013. (Arabic)
- The legal aspects of bankruptcy –a comparative study- a study prepared to fulfilment of MA graduation requirements, Birzeit, 2003) (Arabic)
- The legal aspects of purchasing and registering the immovable property in Palestine "Alwkalah Aldawriah" (a study prepared to fulfilment of MA graduation requirements, Birzeit, 2003) (Arabic)
- The legal framework for regulating “franchise contract” (a research paper submitted through MA course; international commercial contracts, Birzeit, 2003) (Arabic)
- The enforcement of foreign judgments in Palestine. (A research paper submitted through the MA course; international private law, Birzeit, 2002. (Arabic)
- Immunities of the diplomatic missions, Ramallah, (2001). (Submitted as a part of MA course: International Law).