Professor Giacaman received his BSc in Physics from the American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon and his PhD in Theoretical Physics in 1977 from Rutgers University in the USA. His main research interests are related to investigating the properties and the equation of state of hot hadronic matter. Professor Giacaman has spent several years as a visiting research scientist at several international research centers including the Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark, the Hahn-Meitner Institute, Berlin, Germany, the Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California, USA and the International Center for Theoretical Physics in Trieste, Italy.
1) Arij Abdul-Rahman, Mahmoud Alstaty and H R Jaqaman (2015): Centre of mass motion and the Mott transition in light nuclei. Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics 42 055111 doi:10.1088/0954-3899/42/5/055111
2) Saeda Talahmeh and Henry R Jaqaman (2013): Light cluster formation in low density nuclear matter and the stability of hot nuclei. Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics 40 015103 doi:10.1088/0954-3899/40/1/015103
3) D. Loerke, M. Mettlen, D. Yarar, K. Jaqaman, H. Jaqaman, et al. (2009): Cargo and dynamin regulate clathrin-coated pit maturation. PLoS Biol 7(3): e1000057. doi:10. 1371/journal.p bio.1000057
4) I. Zakout, W. Greiner and H. R. Jaqaman (2005): Thermal Kaon Production in Relativistic Heavy-ion collisions. Nuclear Physics A 759 201-226.
5) I. Zakout, H. R. Jaqaman and W. Greiner (2003): Numerical solution of the color superconductivity gap in a weak coupling constant. Physical Review C 68 034901-1.
6) H. I. Hidmi, D. H. E. Gross and H. R. Jaqaman (2002): On the fragmentation of multiply charged sodium clusters. European Physical Journal D 20 87.
7) I. Zakout, H. R. Jaqaman and W. Greiner (2001): Properties of dense strange hadronic matter with quark degrees of freedom. Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics 27 1938.
8) I. Zakout and H. R. Jaqaman (2000): Hot Nuclear Matter in the Modified Quark-Meson Coupling model with Quark-Quark Correlations. Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics 26 1095.
9) I. Zakout, H. R. Jaqaman, S. Pal, H. Stocker, and W. Greiner (2000): Hot Hypernuclear Matter in the Modified Quark-Meson Coupling Model. Physical Review C 61 055208-1.
10) I. Zakout and H. R. Jaqaman (1999): Hot Nuclear Matter in the Modified Quark-Meson Coupling Model with Dilatons. Physical Review C 59 968.
11) I. Zakout and H. R. Jaqaman (1999): Deconfinement in the Quark-Meson Coupling Model. Physical Review C 59 962.
12) H. R. Jaqaman in J. Hubele et al. (1992): Statistical fragmentation of Au projectiles at E/A = 600 MeV. Physical Review C 46 R1577.
13) H. R. Jaqaman, L. Sihver, K. Aleklett, W. Loveland, P.L. McGaughey and D.H.E. Gross (1992): Gold target fragmentation by 800 GeV protons. Nuclear Physics A 543 703.
14) H. R. Jaqaman, A. R. DeAngelis, A. Ecker and D.H.E. Gross (1992): Charge-Conservation, quantum symmetry and Metropolis sampling in an exactly solvable model of nuclear fragmentation. Nuclear Physics A 541 492.
15) H. R. Jaqaman, D.H.E. Gross, A.R. DeAngelis, Pan Jicai and R. Heck (1992): Intermittency in the multifragmentation of hot nuclei ? Physical Review Letters 68 146.
16) H. R. Jaqaman and D.H.E. Gross (1991): Signals of the liquid-gas phase transition in the fragmentation of hot nuclei: finite-size scaling. Nuclear Physics A 524 321.
17) H. R. Jaqaman, Gabor Papp and D.H.E. Gross (1990): Percolation vs. microcanonical fragmentation: comparison of fragment size distributions. Where is the liquid-gas transition in nuclei ? Nuclear Physics A 514 327.
18) H. R. Jaqaman (1989): Instability of Hot Nuclei. Physical Review C 40 1677.
19) H. R. Jaqaman (1989): Coulomb Instability of Hot Nuclei. Physical Review C 39 169.
20) H. R. Jaqaman (1988): Approximate Analytic Self-Consistent Solution of the Overhauser Problem for T > 0. Physical Review C 38 1418.
21) H. R. Jaqaman (1986): Collective Flow in Ar + KCl at 1.8 GeV/Nucleon.
Physical Review C 33 2191.
22) H. R. Jaqaman, H. Liu and L. Zamick (1985): Excited States of 4He. Physical Review C 31 2251.
23) H. R. Jaqaman and A. Z. Mekjian (1985): Fokker-Planck and Linear Transport Solutions to Collective Flow in Heavy Ion Collisions. Physical Review C 31 146.
24) H. R. Jaqaman and L. Zamick (1984): High Multipole Moments in Nuclei.
Physical Review C 30 1719.
25) H. R. Jaqaman, A. Z. Mekjian and L. Zamick (1984): Liquid-Gas Phase Transitions in Finite Nuclear Matter. Physical Review C 29 2067.
26) H. R. Jaqaman (1984): Sub-Barrier Fusion of Heavy Ions. Physical Review C 29 335.
27) H. R. Jaqaman, A. Z. Mekjian and L. Zamick (1983): Nuclear Condensation.
Physical Review C 27 2782.
28) H. R. Jaqaman and A. Z. Mekjian (1976): The Nucleus-Nucleus Potential.
Nuclear Physics A 259 157.
29) H. R. Jaqaman and A. Z. Mekjian (1975): An Optical Potential for Heavy Ion Interactions. Physics Letters B 56 237