Faculty Member - Department Of Electrical And Computer Engineering
International Islamic University Malaysia
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Controller Technique Using Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generator, 6th International Conference and Workshops on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering - ICRAIE 2021.
- The Simplest Estimation Method of Weibull Probability Distribution Parameters, 6th International Conference and Workshops on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering - ICRAIE 2021
- Effect of Dust Storm Intensity Variations on Total Path Attenuation Prediction, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 2021
- Online/Offline Testing MQTT Server for IOT Networks, Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, 2021.
- A Radiometric Fingerprinting Scheme for Indoor Environment, Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 2021.
- Stress Testing MQTT Server for Private IOT Networks, INTL JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS, 2021.
- Data Bank: Nine numerical methods for determining the parameters of Weibull for wind energy generation tested by five statistical tools, Int J Pow Elec & Dri Syst, 2021.
- Novel technique for hill climbing search to reach maximum power point tracking, Int J Pow Elec & Dri Syst, 2020.
- Power prediction mode technique for Hill Climbing Search algorithm to reach the maximum power point tracking, IEEE 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineering (ICECIE), 2020.
- Paper review: maximum power point tracking for wind energy conversion system, IEEE 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineering (ICECIE), 2020.
- Rain fade slope model for terrestrial microwave links, International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, 2020.
- Analysis of rain fade slope for terrestrial links, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 2020.
- Evaluation of wind power for electrical energy generation in the mediterranean coast of Palestine for 14 years, International Journal of Electrical & Computer Engineering,2019.
- Weibull Probability Distribution of Wind Speed for Gaza Strip for 10 Years, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2019.
- An Improvement Approach for Reducing Transmission Power in Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), 2019.
- Analysis of Time Diversity Gain for Satellite Communication Link Based on Ku-Band Rain Attenuation Data Measured in Malaysia, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2018.
- Micro Search Engine for IoT: An IoT Search Engine Prototype for Private Networks, Recent Advances in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Formerly Recent Patents on Electrical & Electronic Engineering), 2018.
- An indoor path loss model for wireless sensor networks, International Journal of Ultra Wideband Communications and Systems, 2018.
- Dust Storm Attenuation Modeling Based on Measurements in Sudan, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 2017.
- Femtocell path loss and interference modelling in 4G wireless networks, IIUM Press, 2017.
- The distribution of path loss exponent in 3D indoor environment, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2017.
- Parameterized indoor propagation model for mobile communication links, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 2016.
- Performance of ZigBee based fall detection alarm system, IEICE Transactions on Communications, 2016.
- A MODIFIED LTE SIMULATOR FOR 3D FEMTOCELL NETWORKS, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2016.
- FAIR SCHEDULING ALGORITHM IN LTE-ADVANCED NETWORKS, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2015.
- Effects of wind velocity on slant path rain-attenuation for satellite application in Malaysia, Acta Astronautica, 2015.
- Rain fade mitigation on earth-to-satellite microwave links using site diversity, IEEE 12th Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC), 2015.
- A MODIFIED EFFECTIVE PATH LENGTH FOR PREDICTING RAIN ATTENUATION BASED ON MEASUREMENTS IN PENANG-MALAYSIA, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2015.
- Survey on energy harvesting cognitive radio network, Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, 2015.
- Analysis of synthetic storm technique based on Ku-band satellite beacon measurements in malaysia, Advanced Computer and Communication Engineering Technology, 2015.
- Performance Evaluation of LTE Scheduling Techniques for Heterogeneous Traffic and Different Mobility Scenarios, Advanced Computer and Communication Engineering Technology, 2015.
- Characterization of indoor propagation for three dimensional femtocell environment, IEEE International Conference on Smart Instrumentation, Measurement and Applications (ICSIMA), 2014.
- Analysis of the synthetic storm technique using rain height models to predict rain attenuation in tropical regions, IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering, 2014.
- RSS based localization techniques for ZigBee wireless sensor network, IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering, 2014.
- Novel IEEE802. 15.4 Protocol for Modern SCADA communication systems, IEEE 8th International Power Engineering and Optimization Conference (PEOCO2014), 2014.
- Characterization and evaluation of creepy waves in Zigbee Body Area Networks, IEEE 8th International Power Engineering and Optimization Conference (PEOCO2014), 2014.
- Rain attenuation analysis using synthetic storm technique in malaysia, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2013.
- Investigation of three dimensional empirical indoor path loss models for femtocell networks, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2013.
- Comparison of Empirical Indoor Propagation Models for 4G Wireless Networks at 2.6 GHz, Proceedings Engineering & Technology (PET), 2013.
- Femtocell interference mitigation, IEEE Control and System Graduate Research Colloquium, 2012.
- Comparison of empirical propagation path loss models for mobile communications in the suburban area of Kuala Lumpur, IEEE 4th International Conference on Mechatronics (ICOM). 2011.
- Rain Fade Dynamics Analysis for Terrestrial Microwave Links Operating in Malaysia, IIUM Press. 2011.
- Adjustment of Lee path loss model for suburban area in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia, International Proceedings of Computer Science and Information Technology, 2011.
- Investigation of path loss models for mobile communications in Malaysia, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2011.
- Fade dynamics analysis for terrestrial microwave links, IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE'10), 2010.
- Effect of frequency on fade slope based on rain attenuation data measured in Malaysia, IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE'10), 2010.
- Rain fade slope analysis for terrestrial microwave link in Malaysia, IEEE 9th Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC), 2009.