(2012-2015) Birzeit University
Master in Economics
(1996-2000) Birzeit University
B.A, Business Administration
August, 2007 till now Birzeit University, Ramallah
*Finance Department, Procurement Officer
1 -adminsters materials according to the rules and regulation of the university policies
2-Assists the procurement and contrast manager in the development of annual departmental budgets and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses
3-Make Recommendations designed to reduce cost ,update systems and provide environmentally approved materials and services
4-Act as negotiator between the business and vender or suppliers on procurement contract assists in the review of major procurement contract
5-Negotiates terms and condition of purchase with vender as and when required
6-Maintains accurate purchasing information for materials and cost control and vender business relationship
7- Procurement according to the rules and regulation of the world bank projects .
8-Review suppliers pre and post commitment performance, advises management for necessary action
9- Procurement according to the rules and regulation of the USAID projects .
10- Procurement according to the rules and regulation of the European Union projects .
2002-August,2007 Abu Raya Rehabilitation Center,Ramallah
*Head of Procurements & Supplies Department
*Head of General Service Department
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in all aspects of procurement.
- Ensure compliance with mandated purchasing policies.
- Liaise with the local business community.
- Coordinate the development of purchasing requirements in conjunction with Materials . Management / relevant department
- Develop departmental staff through ongoing in-service education, on the job training,
- Maintain good working relationships with all hospital departments through the provision.
of service, acting as a resource, and open communication
- Ensure the department is operated to the highest level of business ethics
August,2000-August,2001 Jawwal Company-Ramallah
*Head of Unit /Customer Services
1. Following up customer problems and projection whether through telephone conversations, personally (face to face), or through applications such as (billing, package, insurance projections)
2. Providing customers with a diversity of services (such as international dialing access)
3. Dealing with customers switching from post paid to prepaid and providing management with monthly reports concerning them.
4. Permanent disconnection application.
5. Following up all centers daily reports and comparing them with billing report.
6. Jawwal packages.
9. Following up Employees Problems
Nov2007-Feb2008 Birzeit University-Ramallah
*Advanced Excel Course
June-feb.2005 AL- Bireh Municipality-Ramallah.
*Project Management & Strategic Planning
October 2004 Abu Raya –Ramallah.
October2001 Baladna Center-Ramallah.
October2000 Jawwal Company –Ramallah
*Computers Programs (Windows-WinWord ,Excel,Internet,SPSS,Powerpoint)
*Use time and resource efficiently.
*Valid Driving license.
*Arabic :-Mother tongue.
*English :-good written and spoken.
*Good analytical thinking .
*Communicative and assertive