- Type of mobility: Staff Teaching and Training Mobility
- Period of Mobiltiy: 7 days (including 2 days of travel) before 29th of July 2022.
- Field of mobility: International office, Law, Policital Science, Anthropology, Arabic language, Physics Informatics and Engineering, International History/Middle East History.
- Deadline: 15 of June 2022
- GRANT CONDITIONS
- Flight ticket (275 euro) and daily allowance 160 euro*7)
Staff from BZU are invited to contact their partners in the Messina University https://international.unime.it/university/departments-2/ to arrange a suitable term for the teaching/training staff visit.
If you do not have any contacts, the External Academic Relations at BZU will help in finding the partner.
To apply kindly access Ritaj under the Academic Mobility