CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
KEY ACTION 1
Staff Teaching Mobility from Birzeit University to the University of Vienna (Austria)
- Type of mobility: Staff Teaching Mobility
- Period of Mobiltiy: 5 days of teaching (8 teaching hours weekly) + 2 days for traveling. From March and June or between October and January.
- Field of mobility: International Development, Anthropology.
- Deadline: October 18, 2017
Contact with partners
Teaching staff from BZU are invited to contact their partners in the University of Vienna to arrange a suitable term for the teaching staff visit. If you do not have any contacts, the External Academic Relations will help in finding the partner.
- Academic qualification to teach at the partner institution
- Mode and content of the teaching program
- Allowance: 140€/day
- Travel budget: Palestine: 360 EUR €
Required documents to be submitted by email:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of English proficiency
- Learning Agreement
Deadline for submission of documents: October 15, 2017
Please note that, sending emails should be titled by ‘Staff Mobility- University of Vienna’.
Documents to be submitted to Dr. Amir Khalil: [email protected]
Office of External Academic Relations