CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
KEY ACTION 1
Mobility of students from Birzeit University to the University of Barcelona (Spain)
- Type of mobility: BA/MA Level
- Number of mobilties: 3 mobilities
- Timeframe of mobilties: First Semester 2018/2019
- Study Field: All fileds
- Deadline: 16/03/2018
- GRANT CONDITIONS
- Allowance: 800€ per month and 530 € flight ticket
- Visit the call page
ØTo check the programmes offered (always taking into account the fields of study agreed and indicated in the call for applications) by the University of Barcelona and the percentage of the programme taught in English
- Required documents to be submitted by email
1. Be student enrolled at Birzeit University.
2. Complete on-line the Erasmus+ Application
3. Send by email to [email protected] the academic records of the bachelor/master programme followed at the home institution.
4. Send by email to [email protected] the Learning Agreement proposal indicating the subjects to be followed at the University of Barcelona and the subjects susceptible to be recognized (template of the Learning Agreement proposal).
5. Send by email to [email protected] the proof of language proficiency (Certificate of language schools or transcript of records or certificate of high school) with a level of B2 in English or B1 of Spanish/Catalan Language.
For more information kindly contact: [email protected]
Office of External Academic Relations