- Type of mobility: Staff/ Training Teaching Mobility
- Period of Mobility: 7 days (including 2 days of travel).
- Field of mobility: All fields (except Business and Engineering).
- Deadline: March 10, 2020
- Beneficiaries will receive an individual support as a contribution to their costs during their mobility (€180,00 per day)
- Round-trip flight ticket per beneficiary will be covered by the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (max. 530 euros)
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum vitae
- Teaching/ Training plan including a minimum of 8 hours of teaching/ Training per week. (For training it could be for job shadowing and sharing knowledge).
- Pre-acceptance letter from the receiving unit at the University of Helsinki (Faculties of the University of Helsinki are listed here https://www.helsinki.fi/en/university/units-and-faculties. We recommend that the teacher sends his/her CV and possible lecturing topics when contacting a potential host. She/he should also mention that the visit will be funded with ERASMUS+ funding).
To apply kindly access Ritaj under the Academic Mobility