Erasmus + Staff Teaching Mobility from Birzeit University to Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany)
Type of mobility: Teaching Mobility
- Period of Mobility: 7 days (including 2 days of travel).
- Field of the mobility: All fields
- Deadline: March 15, 2020
- Beneficiaries will receive an individual support as a contribution to their costs during their mobility (€160,00 per day)
- Round-trip flight ticket per beneficiary will be covered by the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (max. 360 euro)
- Curriculum vitae
- Teaching plan including a minimum of 8 hours of teaching per week.
Pre-acceptance letter from the receiving faculty/department at the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen https://www.fau.eu/fau/faculties-and-organisational-units/faculties/
Apply through Ritaj under the "Academic Mobility" category