Type of mobility: Staff Teaching Mobility
Period of Mobiltiy: 7 days (including 2 days of travel).
Field of mobility: All areas
Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Beneficiaries will receive an individual support as a contribution to their costs during their mobility (€160,00 per day).
- Round-trip flight ticket per beneficiary will be covered by the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (max. 530 euro).
- For the Application Documents
- We kindly ask you to read carefully all the information available here.
- List of Academic Coordinators
After the call is closed, the following selection procedure will be implemented:
- UMinho receives the application and checks the documents in order to send the applications to the home institution.
- Validation by the home institution, concerning fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- Assessment by the home institution and by the host university, concerning the relevant areas of learning/teaching/training. Candidates are nominated by the Home Institution as a result of the internal selection and accepted by the Host partner after internal validation channels are followed.
- Final selection of candidates by UMinho.
- Notification of the decision.
Relevant info about UMinho
- All applications must be submitted online until the 15th November 2019, using the application form provided on the link here.