Type of mobility: BA Level
Timeframe of mobilties: First Semester 2022/2023
Study Field: English Philology and Literature, Science, Chemical Engineering
Deadline: April 25, 2022
- Flight ticket up to 530 euro, monthly allowance 850 euro per month.
- Please take into account that students need a B1 level of Spanish for all the Degrees, because classes are mostly taught in Spanish.
- There is an exception for the following Degrees, that can accept students with B1 level of English (only these 3 Degrees):
- Degree in English Philology and Literature: https://www.usc.gal/en/studies/degrees/arts-and-humanities/english-language-and-literature-degree
- Degree in Chemistry: https://pro-assets-usc.azureedge.net/cdn/ff/l-NkXQ_rMGC0GxqRNFfuZVqa65-ee2PmRHBfUk5uC3A/1635401143/public/paragraphs/links/2021-06/guide_21_22_1.pdf
- Degree in Chemical Engineering: https://pro-assets-usc.azureedge.net/cdn/ff/TH8Qxv9BAG745Wih5ZYovnZP3n1e7aPwKUKBvL5IPvk/1647852918/public/paragraphs/moreinfo/2022-03/2021_05_25_Chemical%20Engineering_USC_Mobility%20Semester_1.pdf
Please include Erasmus+ learning agreement when submitting your papers.
To apply kindly access Ritaj under the Academic Mobility