Withdrawal Policies

Withdrawal from the university is an official procedure that must be completed by the student according to specific procedure, or withdrawal request will be rejected, except in exceptional, emergency and documented cases, which should be referred to the Vice President for Academic Affairs.

A withdrawal is done after submitting an application to the Registration Office, and obtain the approval of the student’s head department and Dean of faculty.

The following instructions apply to students who officially withdrew from the university:

  • If the student withdraws from the university during the registration period, his/her name does not appear in the university records for that semester.
  • If the student withdraws from the university after the period of the registration amendment and before the end of the twelfth week of the commencement of the teaching, all courses appear in his academic record as "withdrawn".
  • Students are not allowed to leave the university after the twelfth week. But if they do so, the courses they are enrolled in appear in their academic record as WF.
  • The withdrawing students are not exempted from any of his financial obligations to the University.
  • The student is rejected if he/she is absent from the course more than the allowed absences and hasn’t reviewed the course teacher or has not officially withdrawn from the course, it will appear in their academic record as 50%.