The Arab-European Association for Media and Communication (AREACORE) aims to strengthen and expand horizons among Arab and European scholars in the field of communication. Particularly, it strives to facilitate communication research across Arab countries and between Arab and European scholars. AREACORE will organize conferences, research related activities, and participate in the dissemination of research and studies, exchanging experience and training.
The Arab-European Association for Media and Communication Researchers (AREACORE) was founded on July 6, 2013 at the end of a workshop hosted by Freie Universität Berlin in cooperation with DAAD Germany.
Official partners of the Network
- Institute for Media and Communication Studies, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
- Bayan College, Oman
- Faculty of Mass Communication and Journalism, Cairo University, Egypt
- Faculty of Mass Communication, Ahram Canadian University, Egypt
- Institut de Presse et des Sciences de l’Information, Université La Manouba, Tunisia
- Media and Development Center, Birzeit University, Palestine
- Department of Mass Communication, Qatar University, Qatar
- College of Mass Communication, San’a University, Yemen
- Departement of Communication Arts, Lebanese American University, Lebanon
- Jordan Media Institute, Jordan
- Faculty of Media, Al-Iraqiyah University, Iraq
- Faculté de l’Information et de la Communication, Université Algiers 3, Algeria