Program participants shall examine 12 courses, including seven compulsory courses, in addition to 5 elective courses (designed according to the participants' preferences).
- Statistics and Research Methodology
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- ERP and information management.
- CRM strategy and planning.
- Leadership or organizational behavior.
- Human resources management or social responsibility.
- Entrepreneurship or financing of pilot projects
The graduation requirements
Each participant must complete 36 credit hours. To graduate and obtain the certificate, each student needs to achieve a cumulative average of not less than 70%. The participant must conduct a research in the field of business or administration, and submit it as a research paper to defend it.