- You agree to use this site in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of Birzeit University (hereafter the University) and consistently with the University’s message and ethical and educational principles. Without limitation to the above you agree not to e-mail or post material whether as words or images that is illegal according to the laws of Palestine or the internal rules of the University, that is defamatory, that incites to violence, religious, or racial hatred or discrimination, that is obscene, offensive or hateful or contrary to acceptable public morality or that in any way is tantamount to advertising or constitutes any form of commercial or otherwise illegal solicitation. You accept that the University makes no warranty as to the accuracy or up-to-date nature of information contained on this website or any site linked to it. The University accepts no responsibility for any results of reliance on such information.
- You accept that unless expressly stated other wise, opinions given on this website are those of the individuals making them and not those of the University. The University is not responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. The University does not routinely screen or monitor content posted by users to the Site. The University reserves the right to remove content which violates the above rules of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so.
- You accept that the University does not make any warranty to users of this website that the use thereof will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free, or that use of the website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the website.
- You agree that you will not access or attempt to access any other user’s account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Site,
- You are aware that the university logo, both as words and design are protected trademarks. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks without the University’s permission is prohibited. Likewise material produced by the University posted on this site, unless it is stated otherwise, is protected by copyright. You agree not to unload any material that constitutes trademarks or copyright whether belonging to the University or to others. Any downloading of the logo or any intellectual property by the trademark or copyright laws for any illegal use will subject the user to legal prosecution.
© Birzeit University