Provide students with basic competencies in Public Administration as an interdisciplinary approach.
- Develop leadership, administrative and research skills in the graduates of the program.
- Raise and strengthen awareness of civil service ethics and the national system of integrity, transparency, and accountability in the public sector.
- Understand the current scientific theories and concepts in the field of public administration on the local as well as the regional and international level.
- Possess necessary administrative skills to manage, organize and execute required processes to elevate the performance of public organizations.
- Understand the legal and political environment of the Palestinian public sector.
- Have key research skills that address society needs.