Provide students with basic competencies in Mathematics as an interdisciplinary approach.
- Provide a broad understanding of the major areas in mathematics.
- Demonstrate the ability to think logically and critically.
- Learn how to formulate, analyze, and solve problems
- Know the fundamental facts, principles, and concepts of the discipline.
- Perform the essential mathematical computations.
- Explain the theory and applications of several mathematical areas.
- Display and interpret data.
- Employ mathematics in research and coursework.
- Communicate mathematical ideas in appropriate contexts both orally and in writing.