Provide students with basic competencies in Marketing as an interdisciplinary approach.
- To build knowledge in contemporary marketing practices and techniques within the context of the private sector.
- To compete for career opportunities in the marketing field or any other relevant field.
- Understand core marketing concepts, theories, practices, techniques and methodologies along the lines of best-in-class practices.
- Recognize their roles as marketers in the context of an organization and the community.
- Understand the role of marketing within the overall economy.
- Develop several marketing support competencies including IT and computer, research, leadership, team building, teamwork, customer service, business communication, persuasion and analysis and critical thinking competencies.
- Promote the value of marketing in organizations and the society.
- Exemplify career advancement in the marketing field.