Major Biology / Minor Business Administration
To provide the Palestinian and the Arab society with graduates with high-quality scientific efficiency and enjoy distinct ability to the market and business facilities.
The Program endeavors to graduate pioneers who have:
- a strong background in biological sciences and the ability to understand main business concepts and applications.
- the ability to transform scientific problems into business solutions.
- critical thinking and reasoning that allow them to deal innovatively with general problems to find solutions that are in line with community needs.
- a combination of biology and business knowledge
- The understanding of the scientific method and its applications to solve biological problems and understand basic business practices
- Demonstration of basic biological and business concepts
- Reading and analysis of different academic and scientific texts in various areas of biology and business
- Development of analytical and critical thinking and its use to solve problems
- Development of writing experimental results and analysis and oral communications
- Development of business solutions and innovation
- Ability to construct sound scientific arguments from different sources
- Ability to understand and explain scientific information
- Ability to work professionally in a business context
- Management of medical and scientific businesses
- Human resource management
- Ministry of the environment
- Power authority
- Water authority
- Pharmaceutical factories
- Ministry of education