Major Biology/ Minor Biochemistry
To supply the Arab Palestinian community with quality graduates who are equipped with scientific knowledge and motivation to work in research and development as well as teaching.
The Program endeavors to graduate pioneers who have:
- a strong background in biological sciences and biochemistry allowing them to work with new concepts.
- enhanced practical skills that allow them to work with new technologies in biological sciences and biochemistry.
- critical thinking and reasoning that allow them to deal innovatively with general problems in biological sciences to find solutions that are in line with community needs.
- combine sound knowledge of both biological and biochemical problems and solutions.
- The understanding of the scientific method and its applications to solve biological and biochemical problems
- Demonstration of basic biological and biochemical concepts
- Reading and analysis of different academic and scientific texts in various areas of biology and biochemistry
- Development of analytical and critical thinking and its use to solve problems
- Development of writing experimental results and analysis and oral communications
- Development of experimental preparation skills and experimental setup
- Ability to construct sound scientific arguments from different sources
- Ability to understand and explain scientific information
- Ability to work professionally in a medical laboratory context
- Graduate studies
- Medical laboratories
- Ministry of the environment
- Power authority
- Water authority
- Pharmaceutical factories