Major Biology / Minor Archaeology
To provide the Palestinian and the Arab society with graduates with high-quality scientific efficiency and enjoy distinct and appropriate tools in the fields of Biology and Archaeology.
The Program endeavors to graduate pioneers who have:
- a strong background in biological sciences and the ability to understand main archaeology concepts and applications.
- the ability to transform scientific problems into archaeology expeditions.
- critical thinking and reasoning that allow them to deal innovatively with general problems to find solutions that are in line with community needs.
- a combination of biology and archaeology knowledge
- The understanding of the scientific method and its applications to solve biological problems and understand basic archaeology practices
- Demonstration of basic biological and archaeology concepts
- Reading and analysis of different academic and scientific texts in various areas of biology and archaeology
- Development of analytical and critical thinking and its use to solve problems
- Development of writing experimental results and analysis and oral communications
- Analysis of fossils and historical remains to increase understanding and knowledge between humans and the environment
- Ability to construct sound scientific arguments from different sources
- Ability to understand and explain scientific information
- Ability to work professionally in biology and archaeology contexts
- Ministry of tourism and archaeology
- Ministry of the environment
- Ministry of education
- Water authority