Executive Business Administration
The EMBA program is designed to equip middle level executives, across a range of industries and sectors, with valuable managerial knowledge, skills, and abilities that will enhance their career prospects and support their contribution to the strategic success and excellence of organizations.
- To fulfill the different economic sectors’ needs for human competencies in the diverse fields of Business Administration.
- To share knowledge and integrate classroom learning, personalized coaching, and real-life experiences.
- To improve the quality and standard of management practice.
- To foster teamwork and leadership in the business environment.
- To bridge the gap between theory and practice in addressing the challenges of contemporary organizations.
The EMBA program is designed to enable candidates to:
- Become aware of their roles as leaders and team members.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making in complex and volatile settings.
- Appreciate different perspectives and work collaboratively in contexts of diversity to achieve organizational goals.
- Recognize and assess ethical and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Combine knowledge and extensive practical experience in shaping optimal responses to business challenges and opportunities.
- Achieve a competitive edge and strengthen their professional network.
- The set of knowledge, skills, and abilities acquired throughout the EMBA program will help candidates take ownership of their career and achieve better positions and salaries.
- Completing the degree will make candidates fully knowledgeable and equipped to start their own entrepreneurial enterprises and to put their expertise into application.