Provide our graduates with competencies, skills, knowledge, and attitudes shaped by critical and innovative thinking to serve the community, society, and humanity at large as ethical and responsible citizens and leaders.
Know and understand the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, and empirical outcomes in economics.
- Understand and apply economic concepts to real world problems and phenomena.
- Apply and analyze theoretical models, hypothesis and paradigms from an economic perspective.
- Use economic models to analyze economic behavior, social issues, and policy problems.
- Understand how to use empirical evidence to evaluate an economic argument.
- Know where to find and how to collect important economic data.
- Have a working knowledge of information data basis
- Know how to identify and use primary and secondary data sources.
- Understand and evaluate current economic developments and new economic ideas.