Provide students with basic competencies in Computer Science as an interdisciplinary approach.
- Equip students with state-of-the-art theoretical and practical background across the computer science and information technology disciplines.
- Provide students with algorithmic foundations as well the required knowledge in the design and development of computer systems.
- Demonstrate skills related to work in groups, organizational skills, and team and time management.
- Effective information retrieval skills including using browsers, search engines, and various catalogues.
- Use appropriate tools that aid in the preparation of reports and presentations for a wide range of audiences including academics and non-academics.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility related to the fields of Computer Science and Information Technology.