Provide students with basic competencies in Chemistry as an interdisciplinary approach.
- Provide students with a broad foundation in chemistry and related sciences to integrate knowledge of mathematics, physics and other disciplines to a wide variety of chemical problems.
- Apply chemical and physical principles in the solution of qualitative and quantitative chemical problems.
- Supplying appropriately trained graduates involved in Chemistry and equip graduates with a required knowledge and skills base to enhance employment and career opportunities in the different field of chemistry.
- Understanding of a wide range of scientific principles.
- Stimulating and challenging reasoning ability by teaching students to think as chemist.