Provide students with basic competencies in Biology as an interdisciplinary approach.
- Introduce biological sciences knowledge allowing students to work with new concepts.
- Enhance practical skills that allow students to work with new technologies in biological sciences.
- Demonstration of basic biological concepts
- Reading and analysis of different academic and scientific texts in various areas of biology.
- Ability to construct sound scientific arguments from different sources
- Ability to understand and explain scientific information