The Faculty of Engineering and Technology was launched in 2014 following the merging of the faculties of Engineering and Faculty of Information Technology. Since their establishment in 1979 and 2006, respectively, the two faculties have educated engineers and professionals in computer science, and have kept their curricula and academic programs at the cutting edge of new knowledge and technology, encouraging excellence and creativity among their faculty members and students.
The Faculty comprises the following academic departments:
- Department of Electrical engineering and Computer Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Architectural Engineering
- Department of Computer Science.