Application Requirements and Instructions
1. Be currently living in diaspora
2. Be between 18 and 40 years old
3. Fulfil the requirements needed for admission in the PAS Program (please see the first page of the application)
4. Write a personal statement (explain why you are applying for the grant)
5. Supply documented proof of origin. For example, a letter from the Palestinian Embassy or any other Palestinian Diaspora bodies, a copy of any official documents (IDs, birth certificates, passports, etc.) from a second- or third-generation family member
Note: Documentation can be obtained from the mother’s side or the father’s side.
1. Fill out the PAS Application.
2. Put a note on the 2nd page of the application that you are applying for the grant.
All documents can be sent by email.
1. Each applicants will receive a formal letter of general acceptance into the program if their application meets all the needed requirements, regardless of the date of application.
2. Scholarships will be granted after the committee reviews all scholarship applicants within the first week following the application deadline. Please refer to the academic calendar of the PAS Program.
To receive the application form, academic calendar and the PAS brochure, please send an email to email@example.com