- Application Deadline for the spring semester January 1st, 2020
Acceptance/rejection letter will be sent to students by January 10th.
- Application deadline for the summer semester, May 20th, 2020
Acceptance/rejection letter will be sent to students by June 1st, 2020.
- Must currently live in the diaspora,
- Be between 18 and 40 years old,
- Fulfill the requirements for admission to the PAS Program (please see the first page of the application),
- Write a personal statement (explain why you are applying for the grant),
- Provide documented proof of origin (such as, for example, a letter from a Palestinian Embassy or any other Palestinian diaspora body or a copy of an official document − including IDs, birth certificates, passports, etc. − from a second- or third-generation family member).
Note: Documentation can be obtained from the mother’s or the father’s side.
- Fill out the PAS Application.
- On the 2nd page of the application, add a note which indicates that you are applying for the grant.
- All documents must be sent by email.
Accepted applicants must
- Attend all classes and complete all assigned homework to obtain a final grade. Auditing the courses is not allowed.
- Take one Arabic course and the course “Palestinian Question 1.”
- Attend all field trips and lectures offered by the program (students are responsible for covering the cost of field trips and food).
- Write a report or daily log about the experiences made in the program and reflect on how these experiences enhance the student’s knowledge of Palestine.
- Expect to engage in some community or volunteer work (to be determined upon arrival).
- Each applicant will receive a formal letter of general acceptance into the program if their application meets all requirements, regardless of the date of application.
- Scholarships are granted within the first week following the application deadline, as soon as the Review Committee has studied all submitted scholarship applications. (Please refer to the academic calendar of the PAS program.)
- To receive the application form, the academic calendar and the PAS brochure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.