President's Palestinian Diaspora Grant- PAS Program
Seeking to expand its mission in excellence in teaching and learning, to advance knowledge through research, and to contribute to community service and intellectual pluralism in Palestine and around the world , “The Palestine and Arabic Studies program( PAS)" unveils a new grant for the student Palestinian body living in the Diaspora to come and learn Arabic in their homeland . The program invites our Palestinian Students in the Diaspora to apply for Birzeit University's President Palestinian Diaspora Grant (PPDG), for the academic year 2018-2019.
Each semester, the PAS program will be offering two partial grants (covering the tuition fees of any two courses in addition to all the administrative fees) for students seeking to enroll in the PAS program at Birzeit University commencing September 2018 (Fall Semester).
- Application deadline for the Fall semester August 8th, 2018
- Acceptance/rejection letter will be sent to students by August 15th.
- Application Deadline for the spring semester January 1st, 2019
- Acceptance/rejection letter will be sent to students by January 10th.
- Application deadline for the summer semester, June 1st, 2019
- Acceptance/rejection letter will be sent to students by June 10th.
Birzeit University’s grant to the Palestinians in the diaspora comes in the framework of connecting with the other half that our hearts shall ever cherish until the Right of Return is realized.
Tina Rafidi Jaber- Former Director- PAS